[wildfly-dev] About last week's core release...

David M. Lloyd david.lloyd at redhat.com
Mon Oct 20 08:48:39 EDT 2014

Last Friday I prepared the wildfly-core 1.0.0.Alpha10 release.  It's in
a staging repo up on Nexus right now - however, Brontes was down (as was
the entire Brno data center, due to maintenance, I hear) so I was unable
to do a clean test of WildFly with the updated core, thus the release
hasn't happened.

We'll shoot for early this week.  If however the testing fails, then
there will likely be no "last week" release, and instead we'll try again
this Friday.
--
- DML