[wildfly-dev] Building WildFly 9.0.0.Alpha2-SNAPSHOT

Sandeep Samdaria sandyridgeracer at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 15:10:24 EDT 2014

Hi Jaikiran,
As you suggested I have picked up a JIRA from the list. I think that I can
work on this issue WFLY-694
<https://issues.jboss.org/browse/WFLY-694>.(multi-line
log output makes munging logs difficult).

For the jira description, I found out that
EjbJndiBindingsDeploymentUnitProcessor.java needs to be changed, which
lists the JNDI Bindings. The *logBinding* function appends a new line
character. I believe this hard-coded new line character needs to be
replaced with a configurable property.
Please let me know if this approach is correct, so that I can proceed to
find a suitable solution for the same.

Thanks,
Sandeep.

P.S. : I had posted the same on IRC, but I guess that my timing was not
right as not many developers were present at that moment.