[wildfly-dev] Building WildFly 9.0.0.Alpha2-SNAPSHOT

Stuart Douglas stuart.w.douglas at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 17:10:32 EDT 2014

The approach that should be taken is the one mentioned by David, about
adding support for a script consumable format that strips spaces to the
logmanager project.

We really don't want to just have some kind of configurable property to
control the delimiter. Putting this in the management model would be
massive overkill, and we don't generally go in for using random system
properties to control behaviour.

Also when this is desirable depends a lot on the logger that is being used.
If may be that the spaces are required for the console output and not
wanted for the file based logger.

Stuart

On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 6:10 AM, Sandeep Samdaria <sandyridgeracer at gmail.com