[wildfly-dev] Issues in wildfly-javaee7-webapp-blank-archetype

Sebastian Łaskawiec slaskawi at redhat.com
Thu Oct 30 04:28:03 EDT 2014

Hey

I would like to volunteer for WFLY-4030 and a Quickstarts change: WFLY-4031.

However I'm not sure about removing test-ds.xml. Maybe the point is to
show how to add DataSources bundled with the application?
On the other hand if this is not the point - I think we should change it
to ExampleDS.

What's your opinion on that?

Best regards
Sebastian