[wildfly-dev] Management Model: Squatter Resources

Jeff Mesnil jmesnil at redhat.com
Thu Oct 30 09:18:47 EDT 2014

> On 30 Oct 2014, at 14:08, David M. Lloyd <david.lloyd at redhat.com> wrote:
>
> I mean, a single child where there can be many possible types for that
> child.

I did no find any other such cases.

BTW, I’m not bent on that representation. If there is a better way to represent such a ha-policy resource, I’m open to change its model.
Having a single child looks to be the best way to have a self-contained representation of the HA feature of HornetQ (instead of cluttering the hornet-server itself with many conflicting attributes) but I prefer to be consistent with other models in WFLY if we already have some.

--
Jeff Mesnil
JBoss, a division of Red Hat