[wildfly-dev] Management Model: Squatter Resources

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Thu Oct 30 11:16:43 EDT 2014

I shouldn't have mentioned min/max, as my only point was that it was a
crusty thing out there that doesn't really address the problem.

In this case, yes, there could be a 1:1 address to name relationship,
but there is nothing in our metadata that describes that only one of
those addresses can legally exist in a given tree.

We have an "alternatives" description for the requirement for a choice
amongst attributes, but nothing like that for resources.