[wildfly-dev] Fwd: Question on wildfly schema

Rob Stryker rstryker at redhat.com
Wed Sep 17 05:21:09 EDT 2014

Hi all:

After looking at the user's patch to jbosstools, I made accompanying PRs
to the wildfly and metadata repos.

https://github.com/wildfly/wildfly/pull/6720
https://github.com/jboss/metadata/pull/72

The wildfly PR seems to have passed all tests, so I'm wondering who can
actually review the changes and see if they make sense. I admit, some of
the changes are a bit suspect, so I'd really appreciate if someone can
take a look at them.

Any questions should probably be made on the jira
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/WFLY-3189  to ensure wider visibility to
the patch contributor.

I realize you all have things you're working on, but, the tools team
would appreciate it if this could be prioritized for us. Our schedule is
tight for any further changes, and we don't want to accept changes to
the schema unless we verify the same changes will also be in your
repositories as well.