[wildfly-dev] Using JavaScript with Wildfly

Stuart Douglas stuart.w.douglas at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 07:30:48 EDT 2015

Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:

> very cool - definitely interested.
>
>> When combined with my external resources PR (
>> https://github.com/wildfly/wildfly/pull/7299) this allows for changes in
>> your script files to be immediately visible, without even needing to copy
>> to an exploded deployment.
>
> but changing/updating javascript in exploded would work too ?

Yes

> Where can I get more info about external resources ? i don't see any
> tests or examples of how to use that.
>
> It looks like its suggested the mount info would be inside the archive
> which seems weird to me ;)

It only just went in, basically there is just a file
(WEB-INF/undertow-external-mounts.conf) that contains the external mount
points. In terms of workflow I was thinking that this file would just be
added to .gitignore (or equivalent), and each developer would just have
their own version pointed at their local workspace.

Stuart