[wildfly-dev] Dropping legacy XSD schemas & its parsers

Tomaž Cerar tomaz.cerar at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 10:15:44 EDT 2015

As discussed on various mediums (irc, hipchat, mail)
dropping any parsers/xsd schemas included in EAP 6.0.0(AS7.1.2) and up
doesn't really make any sense at this point.

It would just make migration efforts harder.

We need to make sure that all old parsers still provide working subsystem
as I know some of them have had problems with that.

We could probably go and remove any parsers introduced before AS7.1.2 for
example ones from 7.0.x series.
That shouldn't be a priority or standalone task, but if someone is doing
work in same area it could go ahead.

If anyone sees any problems with supporting that old parsers please speak
up.

--
tomaz