[wildfly-dev] Call For Final Component Upgrades

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Mon Apr 20 14:15:01 EDT 2015

Hi Ales,

that modules refactoring is tracked by WFLY-4232.

Note that it was marked "just" as an improvement (to minimize
dependencies) as there never was an intention to expose the Infinispan
Query features to users. I'll raise the priority (and fix it) since it
seems CapeDwarf needs it but discussing with Tomaž we've found a
better solution for post-WF9; see also the thread "Feature-packs,
versions / module slots and independent release cycles", that
describes how we should solve it in future.

Sanne