[wildfly-dev] WFCORE-665

Jason Greene jason.greene at redhat.com
Mon Apr 27 12:25:01 EDT 2015

> On Apr 27, 2015, at 11:13 AM, Brian Stansberry <brian.stansberry at redhat.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Jay,
>
> Re: https://issues.jboss.org/browse/WFCORE-665
>
> I wanted to discuss this here, just because it's a potential change in
> longstanding behavior, so it could use more visibility than JIRA
> comments or pull requests get.
>
> I think the simple solution is just to invert the priority between
> groupVM and hostVM in the call to the JVMElement constructor at

The key question I have is if that will break people, and in particular if it will break old configs. If we are convinced that the existing approach was lightly used, or its just totally broken, we might be able to live with the break, but otherwise we might need some sort of resolution ordering property.

--
Jason T. Greene
JBoss, a division of Red Hat