[wildfly-dev] Embedded Arquillian Container

Lukas Fryc lfryc at redhat.com
Wed Apr 29 10:58:09 EDT 2015

Hey guys,

just wondering if wildfly-arquillian-container-embedded was discontinued
with split of 9.x:

https://github.com/wildfly/wildfly-arquillian/blob/master/pom.xml#L96

When working on a re-enablement, I found out that even though arq adapter
now depends on wildfly-core/embedded, particularly
on EmbeddedServerFactory, this class has its counterpart in
wildfly/embedded as well.

Question is, should be embedded arquillian container still available for
9.x?

If yes, I can continue and provide a PR, just I will need a bit of guidance
with what EmbeddedServerFactory it should actually use (if that matters).

Cheers,

~ Lukas

--
Lukas Fryc