[wildfly-dev] Migration management operation - open questions

Ladislav Thon lthon at redhat.com
Tue Aug 11 02:39:58 EDT 2015

I agree 100% with a single note: before "they can fix up any issues",
they have to know that there are issues. If the :migrate operation knows
that there will be issues (e.g. valves present in the old subsystem), it
would be _very nice_ if it provided a warning :-) The earlier is the
user aware of [possible] issues, the better.

I believe that the :migrate operations _could_ return these warnings in
the operation result, but since Brian thinks that this is problematic,
I'll have to leave the details up to you, guys :-)

LT