[wildfly-dev] Easing migration beyond the migration ops

Tomaž Cerar tomaz.cerar at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 05:54:08 EDT 2015

On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 9:18 AM, Ladislav Thon <lthon at redhat.com> wrote:

> However, if there's not enough time to do everything requried, then I
> believe that low-risk things like "remove the threads extension and the
> threads subsystem" could be left to the user (provided that they are
> documented).

I think we could ease the threads subsystem migration.
For most cases threads subsystem configuration is empty as it was just
present
in our default config as <subsystem xmlns="urn:jboss:domain:threads:1.x"/>

We can change parser that in case that only empty config is present it wont
add the subsystem at all, this should ease the migration for users
migrating default configurations.