[wildfly-dev] Upcoming WF10 Dates (Reminder)

Jason Greene jason.greene at redhat.com
Thu Aug 13 13:42:14 EDT 2015

Hello Everyone,

First off, I just wanted to say thank you everyone for hitting the major deliverables for the WF10 Beta release that went out over the weekend!

The remaining schedule for WF10 is as follows:

WildFly 10 CR1              - September 9th
WildFly 10 CR2 (if needed)  - September 16th
WildFly 10 Final            - October 8th (contigent on certification)

So that means we have 26 days (17 workdays left) to:

- Stabilize features brought in during Alpha/Beta cycle
- Finish/polish compatibility (transformers, management ops, etc)
- Upgrade all components to Final (preferable) or CR (exceptional)
- Fix broken and/or intermittent tests relating to the above
- Address any other loose ends

We should avoid (if possible) introducing new major features to allow for enough time to do the above. Let me know ASAP if thats a problem.

Thanks!

--
Jason T. Greene
JBoss, a division of Red Hat