[wildfly-dev] Widlfly 9.0.1.Final - subsystem expression evaluation not entirely water proof

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Tue Aug 25 12:34:11 EDT 2015

Apologies; I didn't read your original post clearly enough, as your
primary concern was with the "name" attribute on the "channel" element,
not the "default" attribute on the "channels" element. Plus I was
mistaken about "default" not allowing expressions.

I'll defer to the clustering guys to make any recommendations about how,
if possible, to achieve your desired result. They better understand the
use of these attributes.

The "name" attribute on the "channel" element definitely can't allow
expressions. It forms part of the address of a management resource, and
addresses must be fixed.