[wildfly-dev] BeanManager usage in EAR deployments

Thomas Frühbeck fruehbeck at aon.at
Thu Dec 3 16:36:04 EST 2015

it seems that you are trying to resolve a dependency from inside module
org.apache.camel.cdi, w/o having declared the dependency in your module.xml
I don't know if it is _possible_ to define a dependency in a module
which relates to an EAR resource, means reverse to the dependency graph.
anyway I would not expect it to work

thomas