[wildfly-dev] Shall we limit size of the deployment in WildFly?

Emmanuel Hugonnet ehugonne at redhat.com
Fri Dec 4 07:41:45 EST 2015

Keeping only the relevant parts, remarks inlined :

>>   * for space availability this might depend on the different mount points:
>>        - should we provide it for every path since we wouldn't know in advance to which mount point each path is on
>
> I don't understand this question. How were you planning to get the space
> availability information?
>
> My instinct is the closer this conforms to what the standard java (n)io
> API provides the better.

What I mean is that since we don't know to which mount point/drive each path is using, we would have to define the space availability per
path instead of as a global metric/value.
So I was wondering if this is really something that makes sense. Which explains the next question aka are these informations valuable.

>>        - or maybe this info is not that important

Cheers,
Emmanuel