[wildfly-dev] Wildfly 10 Release Date

arjan tijms arjan.tijms at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 06:08:52 EST 2015

Looking forward to RC5 and the final release!

One question, I noticed that the JASPIC security domain hasn't been added
yet. I checked
https://github.com/wildfly/wildfly/blob/master/security/subsystem/src/main/resources/subsystem-templates/security.xml

The part that should be added here is:

      <security-domain name="jaspitest" cache-type="default">
                    <authentication-jaspi>
                        <login-module-stack name="dummy">
                            <login-module code="Dummy" flag="optional"/>
                        </login-module-stack>
                        <auth-module code="Dummy"/>
                    </authentication-jaspi>
                </security-domain>

Can this still be done in time for rc5 and thus the final?

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms