[wildfly-dev] Wildfly 10 Release Date

Eduardo Sant´Ana da Silva eduardo.santanadasilva at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 06:49:34 EST 2015

Arjan,

I thought by the e-mail threads that it was decided to not include this
since the transition for Elytron.

"I will have a look at what we can do, as we are transitioning to Elytron
long term we should be aiming to avoid all workarounds like this."   Darran
Lofthouse

I've just remember of that.

Regards,
Eduardo Sant'Ana da Silva