[wildfly-dev] IP6 and Any known incompatibilities between these versions?

Tomaž Cerar tomaz.cerar at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 10:26:10 EST 2015

1) no, latest 8.x jars will handle all previous versions just fine
2) not really just one thing that could cause this, but we did fix few
remoting & xnio things in 8.1

on general principal we test all code under ipv6 which is used also by our
PR CI jobs.

also i would recommend you to go with 8.2.0.Final artifacts