[wildfly-dev] Capabilit integration from services and DeploymentUnitProcessors

Tomaž Cerar tomaz.cerar at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 08:25:08 EDT 2015

On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 8:30 PM, Brian Stansberry <
brian.stansberry at redhat.com> wrote:

> 2) A capability cannot provide services of > 1 value type. It's nice if
> capabilities can represent something that's meaningful to an end user,
> and there's no reason why something that's meaningful to an end user
> might not expose more than one service to other capabilities. If we
> limit capabilities to exposing a single service, then we may end up with
> multiple capabilities. See [2] for an example case, where a proposed
> "org.wildfly.iiop" (nice and simple for an end user to understand)
> installs two services, an ORB and a NamingContextExt.

In cases like this capability should still be one service that would than
depend on two or more services.
and consumer of capability would just get the "aggregator" capability that
would than allow access
to other two services (or properties on service)