[wildfly-dev] Transaction subsystem dependencies

Jeff Mesnil jmesnil at redhat.com
Mon Jun 1 05:27:03 EDT 2015

> On 29 May 2015, at 17:12, Michael Musgrove <mmusgrov at redhat.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks,
>
> I have added JBTM-2424 to get the dependency moved to hornetq-journal
> (instead of hornetq-core).

Maybe you should move away from the hornetq-journal module and use instead the org.apache.activemq:artemis-journal instead.
HornetQ code has been donated to Apache ActiveMQ and is now in maintenance mode only.

I’ll soon submit a PR to replace HornetQ by ActiveMQ Artemis[1]. You’ll then be able to use its journal artifact afterwards. One related task is to clean up the HornetQ dependencies in WildFly modules. Ideally, I don’t want to keep any HornetQ dependency that could be replaced by an equivalent dependency to Artemis.

jeff

[1] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/WFLY-4584
--
Jeff Mesnil