[wildfly-dev] 10.0.0.Alpha2 released & 9 status update

Tomasz Adamski tadamski at redhat.com
Mon Jun 1 12:37:54 EDT 2015

I had to add another fix to iiop subsystem: switch POA destruction to synchronous mode.
I have created a PR: https://github.com/wildfly/wildfly/pull/7552 which consist of this fix + update openjdk library to final version.
With those changes ORB reload seems to work correctly - I have tested it and wasn't able to reproduce any of previously occurring errors.

--
Tomasz Adamski
Software Engineer