[wildfly-dev] deploying module subsystem extension in wf-swarm

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Tue Jun 2 16:45:30 EDT 2015

Is there an example of WildFly Swarm that (instead of deploying a WAR) deploys a module subsystem extension? Today, I have a subsystem that I deploy in WildFly's /modules and add it to standalone.xml via <extension> and <subsystem> and I was wondering how to take that and deploy it in WF-Swarm?

I see some things that are "close" (e.g. https://github.com/wildfly-swarm/example-datasource-subsystem ) but this isn't exactly it, at least it doesn't seem so. Unless I have to write my own subsystem's analogy to "DatasourcesFraction" and related classes?

I see when I build wf-swarm using the mvn plugin, my extension jar goes in "app" and all its dependencies go in m2repo. I see nothing that is analogous to standalone.xml (so I'm not sure how I configure my extension, which I normally do via the child elements under my <subsystem>).

So, if anyone has an example of doing something like this, let me know.

Thanks.
--John Mazz