[wildfly-dev] Question on version of wildfly-protocol jars

Tomaž Cerar tomaz.cerar at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 05:13:07 EDT 2015

With wildfly 9 we split code to wildfly and wildfly-core.
Protocol jar you are talking about is part of wildfly core and as such has version of the core and not of full app server.

If you look at maven coordinates you will see that protocol jar in 9+ has groupid org.wildfly.core instead of org.wildfly it had in older versions.

Tomaz

Sent from my Phone