[wildfly-dev] Migration content needed for AS 7 --> WildFly 10

Sande Gilda sgilda at redhat.com
Mon Jun 8 12:40:31 EDT 2015

I am responsible for documenting how to migrate an application from AS 7
to Wildfly 10 and have created the following page to document these changes:

    https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/WFLY10/How+do+I+migrate+my+application+from+AS7+to+WildFly

If you worked on a component that has changed or been replaced, or have
experience or knowledge about what needs to be updated when migrating an
AS 7 application to Wildfly 10, please consider adding content to this
page. Those of you who were around for AS 7 will recall I did this for
migration from AS5/6 --> AS7 (see
https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/AS72/How+do+I+migrate+my+application+from+AS5+or+AS6+to+AS7)
and everyone was great about contributing to that content.

Thanks in advance and please contact me if you have any questions!

Thanks,
Sande