[wildfly-dev] CLI Command Builder

James R. Perkins jperkins at redhat.com
Wed Jun 10 11:37:52 EDT 2015

I don't see why it wouldn't work with all versions. All it really does
is create command strings to be passed to a ProcessBuilder. Since it's
new in WildFly it will default to WildFly settings, but you should be
able to override them. In most cases, maybe all, no parameters entry
parameters have changed.

If the tooling can have a hard dependency on something like
org.wildfly.core:wildfly-launcher I don't see why it wouldn't work with
any version. Let me know if I'm missing something though.

Last time I tested the wildfly-maven-plugin will work with EAP, it's
just not it's target so the defaults don't match for connecting the
controller. The only thing you'd have to do is override the port to 9999.

--
James R. Perkins