[wildfly-dev] failures in composite operations

Heiko W.Rupp hrupp at redhat.com
Fri Jun 12 06:35:56 EDT 2015

On 11 Jun 2015, at 23:06, Brian Stansberry wrote:

> Semi-OT: see https://issues.jboss.org/browse/WFCORE-287 for some new
> querying functionality available in WF 10.

This is awesome. Perhaps no exactly what is asked above, but I recall
talking about that years ago already.

I think the "ok to partially fail" flag for batches of read-* operations
may still be very helpful. If we talk to a DC and need data from
connected HCs (or even their managed servers), it is better to send
requests as batch instead of multiple single simple requests for
network latency reasons.

  Heiko