[wildfly-dev] web console messed up

Romain PELISSE belaran at redhat.com
Tue Jun 16 08:50:27 EDT 2015

Never assume whatever is render is render the same everywhere else ;) -
so could you provide a screenshot ?

On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 02:45:48PM +0200, Harald Pehl wrote:
> Can you provide some more details? What browser are you using? Can you click on the version number in the lower left corner of the console and report the version numbers shown there?
>
> Thanks
> Harald
>
> > Am 16.06.2015 um 14:41 schrieb Maurice Mohlek <mohlek at gmail.com>:
> >
> > On my wildfly 9 CR2  the web console is all messed up.
> >
> > labels are overlapping, some buttons arn't working and the reload
> > button is gone.
> > The web console looks like a mobile site which is quiet annoying.
> >
> > Do you have the same problems?
> >
> > If yes how could this pass the quality checks? I mean the web console
> > is nearly useless now.
> >
> > Greetings,
> > maurice
>
> ---
> Harald Pehl
> JBoss by Red Hat
> http://hpehl.info

Best Regards,
http://developerblog.redhat.com/author/rpelisse/

Romain PELISSE
Software Engineer
Red Hat GmbH
Zieher Business Centers,
Am Treptower Park 75,
12435 Berlin
Germany
Cell (DE): +49 (0) 172-7442628
Cell (FR): +33 (0) 669304455

Delivering value year after year

Red Hat ranks # 1 in value among software vendors

http://www.redhat.com/promo/vendor/

Freedom...Courage...Commitment...Accountability

Red Hat GmbH, http://www.de.redhat.com/ Registered seat: Grasbrunn,
Managing Directors: Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham, Michael O'Neill, Charles Peters