[wildfly-dev] Module dependencies WF10

John O'Hara johara at redhat.com
Wed Jun 17 10:26:34 EDT 2015

When I build WF10 in a build env. and move the built app server to a
different env. I am unable to start WF10.  This is due to the modules
now resolving jars from the local maven repo. The build process
downloads and installs the required jars to local maven repo. that are
not available on the target environment.

Is there a way to either
a) build WF10 and package all the module jars into the build so that it
is portable,
or b) for the WF10 bootstrap process to download missing packages from a
remote maven repo on startup where any modules are missing in the local
repo?

Thanks

--
John O'Hara
johara at redhat.com

JBoss, by Red Hat
Registered Address: Red Hat UK Ltd, Amberley Place, 107-111 Peascod Street, Windsor, Berkshire, SI4 1TE, United Kingdom.
Registered in UK and Wales under Company Registration No. 3798903 Directors: Michael Cunningham (USA), Charlie Peters (USA), Matt Parsons (USA) and Michael O'Neill (Ireland).