[wildfly-dev] Module dependencies WF10

Tomaž Cerar tomaz.cerar at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 15:11:18 EDT 2015

On Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 5:33 PM, Jason T. Greene <jason.greene at redhat.com>
wrote:

> Ah interesting. I didn't realize we were doing that by default now. I'll
> have to check if it's only building the full dist, which is fine if so.

yes we did it so testsuite would work properly. as we are using dist/target
build for testsuite instead of build/target we used in before.
Plan for future is to use provisioning plugin for testsuite so this wont be
needed again.

but it only creates the inflated distro, it doesn't produce zip, tar.gz &
friends that happens when you add -Prelease

--
tomaz