[wildfly-dev] Capability naming conventions

Darran Lofthouse darran.lofthouse at jboss.com
Mon Jun 22 08:46:40 EDT 2015

Do we have other naming conventions where we could make use of a central
registry?

Thinking about HTTP and SASL authentication mechanisms, these are
predominantly using IANA registered names but we do have a few exceptions.

If we ever want to be doing anything with custom LDAP schemas these can
require OID definitions.

We do also have a large number of XML schema namespaces although
probably not a good example as we have not experienced conflict here.