[wildfly-dev] Getting ManagedThreadFactory in a subsystem

Stuart Douglas stuart.w.douglas at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 11:34:46 EDT 2015

I don't know if ManagedThreadFactory is a great option, as then you have a
hard dependency on this being available,  which may not be the case in some
cut down configurations.

Does this thread run in the context of a particular deployment, otherwise
this does not make a great deal of sense, as the JNDI context is a per
deployment construct.

If this is a per deployment thing then you can manually set up the per
deployment contexts using the actions
under org.jboss.as.server.deployment.Attachments#SETUP_ACTIONS.

Stuart