[wildfly-dev] Hacking on WildFly - 2015

Brandon Gaisford bgaisford at punagroup.com
Wed Jun 24 00:57:33 EDT 2015

Hey All,

I’m hoping an effort is already underway to update the “Hacking on WildFly” development article (https://developer.jboss.org/wiki/HackingOnWildFly) based on all the latest project changes.  I’m tempted to volunteer to do it, but I don’t have enough background yet to pull it off.  The existing article is great and was my gateway into open source development.  However, the article is out of date and needs to be updated to account for the new dual wildfly/wildfly-core project structure.  I’d also like to pass along the development issues I’ve struggled with along the way so others don’t have to repeat the same.  What do you guys think?

Brandon