[wildfly-dev] Hacking on WildFly - 2015

Brandon Gaisford bgaisford at punagroup.com
Wed Jun 24 16:29:09 EDT 2015

Simply acknowledging wildly full and wildly core would go a long way.  Highlight what a developer needs to do to build full to include core (mvn install -Dversion.org.wildfly.core=2.0.0.Alpha5-SNAPSHOT).  Highlight the integration test suite and unit testing infrastructure in place.  Keep it simple.  I got stuck on each of these things the first time.

Brandon