[wildfly-dev] WildFly 10.0.0.Alpha4 Released & 9 Status Update

Jason Greene jason.greene at redhat.com
Sat Jun 27 00:00:00 EDT 2015

The latest edition of our biweekly Alpha series has been released to maven here:
https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/groups/developer/org/wildfly/wildfly-dist/10.0.0.Alpha4/wildfly-dist-10.0.0.Alpha4.zip

JIRA Release Notes:
https://issues.jboss.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12313721&version=12327286

The largest change is the switch from HornetQ to ActiveMQ Artemis, a new ActiveMQ project derived from the HornetQ code donation.

For those interested in 9, we are currently waiting on one last blocker, which is that we need a JGroups update to fix clustering on OpenShift:
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/WFLY-4674

The fix is already complete, we are simply waiting on the release.

Happy Hacking!

--
Jason T. Greene
JBoss, a division of Red Hat