[wildfly-dev] Migration content needed for AS 7 --> WildFly 10

Ladislav Thon lthon at redhat.com
Tue Jun 30 04:00:02 EDT 2015

Regarding clustering, the changes are described in detail in
https://developer.jboss.org/wiki/ClusteringChangesInWildFly8

The user-facing changes I'm aware of are:

- deprecations/reinterpretations of the configuration in jboss-web.xml
- EJBs no longer have to be marked @Clustered
- new (and public) API for HA singletons
- clustered SSO

LT