[wildfly-dev] WFLY-4200 WAR MDB cannot obtain superclass on module classpath

Eduardo Sant´Ana da Silva eduardo.santanadasilva at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 20:52:03 EDT 2015

Hello, I'm planning to do something regarding  WFLY-4200, I've sent an
e-mail a few months ago about that and I will need some clarifications.

I don't know if I'm right, but I'm seeing a big problem with that if this
is really a bug. What other checks are being done that cause the deployment
abort in the other phases before resolving the dependencies that could be
turn the deployment in a qualified one?

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/WFLY-4200

Regards,
Eduardo Sant'Ana da Silva