[wildfly-dev] Dropping legacy XSD schemas & its parsers

Darran Lofthouse darran.lofthouse at jboss.com
Fri Mar 27 07:04:30 EDT 2015

If we can document a way EAP users can use EAP 6.4 and JBoss AS7 /
WildFly users can use WildFly 9.0.0.Final in admin only mode to read in
legacy config and write it as the latest then technically no one should
be blocked if they happen to use a schema version now removed.

A general issue with parsers is we have them loaded for all versions
ever supported, could this be an opportunity to switch to some form of
factory so that appropriate versions can be loaded on demand.

Regards,
Darran Lofthouse.