[wildfly-dev] WildFly Core 1.0.0.CR1 is released

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Fri May 1 12:23:48 EDT 2015

I've released the 1.0.0.CR1 version of WildFly Core and submitted a pull
request to move WildFly Full to it.

I've also created a 1.x branch of WildFly Core in github. From this
point forward, the 'master' branch is for work on WildFly Core 2.0,
while 1.x should be used for patches needed to get 1.0.0 to Final. PRs
for fixes to 1.x should also have a matching PR for master so we have no
regressions.

I plan to do a 1.0.0.CR2 release next Friday, if there are any necessary
changes to 1.0.0. Our target for 1.0.0.Final is May 15.

Enjoy, and thanks everyone for all the hard work!

Senior Principal Software Engineer