[wildfly-dev] WildFly 9.0.0.CR1 is released!

Arun Gupta arun.gupta at gmail.com
Fri May 1 17:48:16 EDT 2015

That's an awesome way to start the weekend, congrats!

BTW, I tried to create a Docker image using the description at:

https://github.com/arun-gupta/docker-images/blob/master/wildfly/Dockerfile

Running this image gives the error:

21:38:40,361 INFO  [org.hornetq.jms.server] (ServerService Thread Pool
-- 65) HQ121005: Invalid "host" value "0.0.0.0" detected for
"http-connector"

9.0.0 Beta2 gave a similar error.

This image can also be tried as:

docker run -it -p 8080:8080 arungupta/wildfly:9cr1

Any idea?

Arun

http://blog.arungupta.me
http://twitter.com/arungupta