[wildfly-dev] Starting Infinispan as Eager Mode

Anselm Hou anselm.hou at aroundhub.com
Mon May 4 07:32:06 EDT 2015

Dear all experts,

I'm trying to migrate my current Wildfly 8.1.0 Final to WildFly 9.0.0.CR1.
While doing so I wish to configure the infinispan's hibernate cache to
configure as start as EAGER, but when I try it via the Admin Console, it
throws an error message and said it can not start as EAGER...

Any help will be high appreciated.

Thank you in advance.
Anselm

Following is my request & response that captured from console:

Request
{
    "operation" => "composite",
    "address" => [],
    "steps" => [{
        "address" => [
            ("profile" => "full"),
            ("subsystem" => "infinispan"),
            ("cache-container" => "hibernate")
        ],
        "operation" => "write-attribute",
        "name" => "start",
        "value" => "EAGER"
    }]
}

Response

Internal Server Error
{
    "outcome" => "failed",
    "failure-description" => {"domain-failure-description" =>
{"WFLYCTL0062: Composite operation failed and was rolled back. Steps that
failed:" => {"Operation step-1" => "WFLYCTL0248: Invalid value EAGER for
start; legal values are [LAZY]"}}},
    "rolled-back" => true
}