[wildfly-dev] Swarm "Could not find or load main class"

Markus Eisele myfear at web.de
Wed May 6 08:45:25 EDT 2015

Hi,

The output doesn't contain a single org.jboss class being loaded. Also it
does not contain the jar itself.
So,  technically speaking this can't work. But why? The command isn't
exactly complicated.

Any further ideas?
Thanks,
Markus

> On May 6, 2015 2:12 PM, "Jaikiran Pai" <jai.forums2013 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> A quick debugging option is to try:
>>
>> java -verbose:class -jar swarm-sample-1.0-SNAPSHOT-swarm.jar
>>
>> That will dump out some information of where the classes are being
loaded from. It might give a hint on what's going on. You might want to
redirect the output to a file since with that -verbose:class option, the
output can potentially be huge.

>> -Jaikiran
>> On Wednesday 06 May 2015 04:22 PM, Markus Eisele wrote:
>>>
>>> It is around 30 Meg and does contain the class. Indeed.
>>> I have a pretty straight forward JDK setup and tried to run with both
1.7.0_65 and 1.8.0_20.
>>> Only difference is that I run on Windows?
>>> Is the maven version an issue? I'm running 3.3.3?
>>>

>>> Anything I can do to provide more debug information?
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>>
>>> Markus

org.wildfly.swarm.bootstrap.Main exist in that jar?