[wildfly-dev] Embedded Arquillian Container

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Wed May 6 12:10:43 EDT 2015

On 5/6/15 2:06 AM, Lukas Fryc wrote:
> The embedded container works great with your PR!
>
> Personally I'd say: ship it! :-)
>
> Can someone review and merge?

I'll need to get https://issues.jboss.org/browse/WFCORE-677 into WildFly
Core 1.0.0.CR2. And once that's there, Tomaz (or someone), please add a
commit getting rid of the "bundlePath" property from
https://github.com/wildfly/wildfly-arquillian/blob/master/container-embedded/src/main/java/org/jboss/as/arquillian/container/embedded/EmbeddedContainerConfiguration.java

Thanks.