[wildfly-dev] datasource:installed-drivers-list()

Stefano Maestri smaestri at redhat.com
Fri May 15 09:25:14 EDT 2015

I've double checked when this is changed for domain.
It's in

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/WFLY-3634
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/HAL-483

since deployed driver doesn't refer to any profile at all.

If you need something different or I misunderstood your request, lets
discuss here or just open another issue.

regards
S.