[wildfly-dev] Remove Xalan?

Tomaž Cerar tomaz.cerar at gmail.com
Fri May 29 09:55:09 EDT 2015

from their website

Saxon-HE 9.6
"The open-source implementation of XSLT 2.0, and XPath 2.0 and 3.0, and
XQuery 1.0 and 3.0. This provides the "basic" conformance level of these
languages; it also supports some optional features of the specifications
such as serialization and support for XQuery modules.

Not included in the Home Edition are: schema processing and schema aware
XSLT and XQuery; support for higher-order functions; numerous Saxon
extensions; calling out to Java methods; XQuery Update support; various
optimizations including join optimization; streamed processing; and byte
code generation."