[wildfly-dev] Concerns about deserialization attacks

Stuart Douglas stuart.w.douglas at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 05:06:58 EST 2015

Can you send me the details?

I don't think we are actually vulnerable to the commons attack out of the
box, modular class loading provides a very effective barrier against these
kind of attacks. There are only a few modules that reference
commons-collections, and they are not in any way involved with remote
communication.

Stuart