[wildfly-dev] WF 10 Last Call

Jason T. Greene jason.greene at redhat.com
Thu Oct 22 09:37:10 EDT 2015

I plan to cut CR4 early tomorrow, which baring a major blocker, will be our last CR. After CR4, only PRs which are blockers, or are part of the Final version update will be merged. After Final is released, master will be slated for post release bug fixes, and non blocking bugs can once again be merged.

WF11 will open up most likely around a month after the release, at the latest, to give adequate time for engaging the community and resolving issues discovered.

If you have any critical bug fixes, today would be the day to get them in.

Thanks,
-Jason