[wildfly-dev] WildFly Server IP Address and Port

Filippe spolti filippespolti at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 13:25:13 EDT 2015

Hello Arun,

I usethis code w/ Jboss 7 and wildfly 8, i didn't test with wildfly 9/10.

         MBeanServer mBeanServer =
ManagementFactory.getPlatformMBeanServer();
         String url = null;
         try {

             ObjectName http = new
ObjectName("jboss.as:socket-binding-group=standard-sockets,socket-binding=http");
             String jbossHttpAddress = (String)
mBeanServer.getAttribute(http,"boundAddress");
             int jbossHttpPort = (Integer)
mBeanServer.getAttribute(http,"boundPort");
             url = jbossHttpAddress + ":" + jbossHttpPort;
             log.fine("Url obtained from the system: " + url);
         } catch (Exception e) {
             log.severe(e.getStackTrace().toString());
         }
         return url;

regards.